Saturday, May 14, 2011

I mssed you all!

In case you did not know blogger was unavailable for posts the last few days.

Two days went by that I could not post...how did you all do while I was away....do you stay with your plan....were you checking the site to see if I had updates or to stick with a routine?

I hope you all stuck with things...it was a real life example of what you need to do when plans change at the last minute!

A few days back I was talking about the weather and how great it has been to get outdoors...right about then the rain started and I don't think it has stopped!

The morning blogger went down I was going to post a very simple note.....be nice to someone today!

Many days we are all probably nice to many people as hopefully that is who and what we are as people.

My challenge was to go out of the way to be nice to someone.  It is amazing in this day and age of hurry hurry hurry and don't let anything get in your way how far a random act of kindness can go.

Give it a try this afternoon and see how it makes you feel!

No comments:

Post a Comment