Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day/Birthday!

This is a very special day and I will keep it short and sweet!

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY to all the mother's out there.

My mom gave up a ton for me throughout my life and I will always value that more than she will ever know...odds are good without her sacrifice I would not have the family or the things I have in my life today!  Thank you mom!

I have talked at length about accountability and partnership to truly achieve the goals you have set........today is not only Mother's Day but my wife's birthday also....I wish nothing but the best for her today and always....the whole reason this blog came about was because of my weight loss and life change...without her constant encouragement and support none of it would have happened....I love you very much Stacey and i can never thank you enough....I wish nothing but the best for you and our family you are an amazing mom..Happy Mother's Day and Happy Birthday!

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment