Sunday, April 17, 2011

What is a good maintenance weight or when is the diet ineffective?

I lost over 154 lbs and every one told me I could not keep it off!

Over the next few days I will discuss weight maintnenance after extreme weight loss and when you may need to tweak or change a diet if you plateau.

These are two interesting topics.....in relation to maintenance...the biggest reason people put the weight back on in my opinion is they didn't make life style changes that are sustainable.

On the diet side once your body gets used to a certain calrie burn and intake it is like water seeking the level to settle at and weight loss will do that.

The body is an amazing machine and it works in a tremendously efficient manner.

Jump into the next two topics with me over the next few days and feel free to throw the comments or questions out if there are specifics you want addressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment