Wednesday, April 20, 2011

15 Year Anniversary!

Special tribute day!

Today my wife and I celebrated our 15th anniversary...that is why I have been posting in the evening for the next day!

Without her as a partner I never would have accomplished my weight loss goals....she made it all possible by supporting me and helping me through all my times of trouble...whether you have a significant other or a real good friend accountability is key and having a partner you trust in accountability will make or break your success!

Stacey thank you for all youhave done to support me and thank you for buying us a number of extra years together!

Find a buddy in crime as you work at your fitness or your nutritional golas with out an accountability partner you have no chance long term!

No comments:

Post a Comment