Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Motivation!

All of us need a motivation a driver......mine was my brother in law!

It was three years ago today that my brother/hero Jamie graduated to glory at the ripe old age of 37 after a seven year battle with cancer!

Jamie was given six months to live upon his diagnosis.

I watched him fight every day for seven years and as sick as he was he worked up until the last week.

I was lazy and selfish at the time....can't say the selfish part all went away but I am nowhere near as lazy now!

I went from 160 lbs to 288 lbs in about a fifteen year period and I thought it was fine...I was on medication and I was 54% body fat...at the age of 39 I probably would not see 50. I watched Jamie and as he passed I saw what it did to my wife and kids and I said I won't let it happen.

Jamie dorve me to make a change....I can't thank him in person today but I hope to one day!

Find a motivator find a driver and cling to it!

Jamie.....you are missed.......you made a HUGE difference in my family and for that Stacey and I will always be grateful.....rest my friend....you earned it!

No comments:

Post a Comment