Monday, March 7, 2011

Mindless Decisions

I am very proud of myself...usually birthday party equals cake and ice cream.....I was at my nieces third birthday party last night...pizza cake ice cream.

Instead of just diving into cake and ice cream because it was a party Iactually thought about whether it was cake and ice cream I would enjoy.

My sister in law is a great cook so I made sure it was not something I would love...pink cake not my thing I am store bought over home made anyway.

In relation to yesterday the birthday blame for indulging in desserts was right there for the taking but I made a decision based on what I thought I would enjoy and boy did the fruit taste good when I got home and my body thanked me for it.

If I would have like the choices I would have indulged but I am learning not to just do things because it is a certain day or event I can still make up my own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment