Thursday, March 24, 2011

Checking In

I hope everyone is well!  It is almost April and I hope you are all sticking to some type of plan.  Blogs are tough because they are not as interactive as I like.

I am dedicated to posting something every day and trying to help keep the fire lit for any/all of you out there.  If I stick in there with one person to help them through some trying times I will consider this a help/benefit.

If you are out there and you are hanging in with me let me know what I can focus on to help.  I am trying to check in and keep activity going so people don't fall of the fitness or diet wagon.

It is tough when you go it alone...I was very blessed to have a supportive wife on my journey!

I truly believe looking yourself in the mirror and keeping yourself accountable to whatever you are trying to accomplish is the only way to be successful but having someone there to push you is always a good thing as well!

Consider me the pusher....stay focused and you will accomplish whatever you set your mind to!

No comments:

Post a Comment