Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dedication

Close your eyes and think about that word for a minute.

Does it getting you thinking about your family...a special friend......your job.......your diet.......your work out...maybe a pet?

Not sure what came to your mind but I was thinking about family and I think you can really put a healthy lifestyle in the category of whatever you were thinking about.  The healthy lifestyle concept will permeate all the above areas of your life.....mnay of the things I listed above are the most important things in our lives.

A healthy lifestyle if considered a part of all of them should become something you dedicate your life to not a season or a short period.....differences will be made when you dedicate yourself to a healthy lifestyle for life not just to achieve a short term goal.

Where are you at in your dedicatin to a healthy lifestyle?

Let me know I would love to hear how people are doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment