Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Buck Stops Here!

Yesterday we talked about how we impact other people in our span of influence when we choose to make good decisions about our health.

I will tell you that our "choice" is a huge piece of that.

We are responsible for every decision we make daily.

We can't blame the fast food industry for making it to easy for us to make a bad decision...whatever we decide good or bad was our decision!

We can't blame Corporate America or our culture for giving us no choice in our future...we make the decision.

We make decisions that are good and bad every day...some of us are financila nightmares...I myself am a fashion nightmare but whe I walk out of the house I chose to wear whatever I have concocted for the day....yes I can always blame others but it is my decision ultimately to do whatever I do.

You won't always make the right decisions but whatever decisions you make realize you made the decision and be accountable for it....don't look to blame others.

When you grasp this concept and live to it you will be amazed how easy it is to accomplish your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment