Saturday, March 19, 2011

Emotional Eating?

What is it?

Oh it is so many different things and I would say it is by far the least common denominator with most of us when it comes to weight gain!

I am not a drama queen by any stretch and I don't think of myself as tremendously emotional but when I think back through much of my weight gaining years....wow that sounded like child bearing..........I can attribute much of my weight gain to stressful times or areas in my life that food prvided me comfort.

This is the one trigger to get in touch with.  Understand if this is an issue for you and try and identify it as quickly as you can ....... once you understand if this is an issue for you it will enable you to take control of this dangerous situation.....you can exercise and watch your food intake but if you don't harness emotional eating it will all get sabotaged!

No comments:

Post a Comment