Saturday, July 16, 2011

Slow Summer Weekend!

My daughter turns ten on Monday so as my wife prepped for the numerous parties that are going down over the next few days I took my soon to be little lady to a water park!

She and I had a gread daddy-daughter day!

We spent time chilling in the water on a very hot day.....I had time to reflect a bit as she built a sand castle and volcano on the beach and I was thinking about my journey over the last few years....never thought I would feel better physically at 43 than I did when I was 35.

I wanted to check in and see with you all out there....how are you doing?

I only started posting so I could be there for others....I hope some of you realize I am her to encourage and provide some accountability...I truly hope some of my tips and tricks work and I hope you all are having an awesome journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment