Sunday, July 24, 2011

Different Paths

We all have very different paths we take as we travel through life.

Many of us vary widely in regard to affluence as well as othe sociological patterns for our lives.

I know in my weight gain journey I went from college athlete to 288 lb mess down to a scrawny unhealthy 134 lb weakling and back to a happy healthy 165 lb 43 year old!

Fnny thing is at 160 lbs I graduated from high school and here I am back at that weight 25 years later.

As I made my journey there were many ups and downs...things happened in my life that were dark adn I also had the most joyous of occasions in those 25 years with my marriage and my kids.

The big thing we all need to realize is that we all have our demons and we all need to know how to deal with them for us.

If you are addicted to Twinkies.......the bottom line isn't Twinkies there is something else going on so figure it out.

Don't be afraid to look under the surface of issues.  It may be scary at first but that is the only way to get to the bottom of thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment