Saturday, July 23, 2011

Calories for YOU!

We all need to remember that whatever our day to day habits are for each of us is what needs changed.  This is a very individual process.

Yesterday I mentioned liquid calories.....for me it is irrelevant as I made the decision a few years ago not to drink my calories.....where this could be a quick fix for someone it is irrelevant to me.

I have been in weight gain mode the last year or so.........if people watch my eating approach there would be no benefit to them if they are trying to lose.

We all have different journeys and very different challenges we face each day....for some people they don't eat breakfast and it slows their metabolism a bunch.  Other people need their chocolate at night and they need to fight to enjoy their chocolate earlier in the day.

Some people have to have their bread or pasta.

What I am trying to get at is that we all have our own issues and there really is no magic potion....you have to look at yourself and what your daily tendencies are and then make adjustments to those.

It is the only way you can truly make a difference in your life...it isn't about others it is all about YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment