Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Eating Out

First I want to say I am sorry about typos and grammatical errors...I am usually in a hurry throwing down my thoughts, as you can tell, and I know I make mistakes.....bear with me!  :)

I eat out at least 4 or 5 times a week with my travel schedule and many people ask me in that environment how do you keep the weight off?

It is not easy...I try and think about common foods available at retaurants......chicken breasts....baked potatoes.....vegetables........egg whites....fruit etc.

I then make sure I am very kind courteous and polite to my server as we always should be.

Many people want things and come off very high and mighty and downright obnoxious.....for those of you that have seen Tommy Boy there is a method to the madness when Tommy wants wingies.

Have a game plan going in ................. get familiar with locations and dishes you can get served that won't kill you!

If you thikn ahead and treat people well you will be amazed at what you can do.....if a location has the ingregients and you know what to ask for and help them with how to prepare it the sky is the limit on what you can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment