Friday, January 28, 2011

Why do you want to be fit?

This is a question I have asked myself many times over the last few years!

I have realized there are so many different answers to the question it is amazing.

I would argue that if your love of life and time on earth with friends andfamily are your motivator you have a real good shot at getting fit and staying there.....other things tend to fade.

With the recent assasination attempt on US Rep. Giffords in Tuscon another reason has come to light.

When you are physically fit your mortality rate improves tremendously if you need any medical procedure and your recuperation time is much less.

I guess this all makes sense but I had never thought about it.

Most of us at some point in life will need a procedure done medically.

Those situations can be scary enough without adding to the stress by putting yourself ina bad place being out of shape.

Just a new reason / motivator to get out there and do something different today!

No comments:

Post a Comment