Saturday, January 8, 2011

The First 24 hours

This is the most crucial point to your health and happiness that you will face in the first day of your journey!

Don't make things harder than they need to be...just like any situation in life you need to face one day at a time and this will be the approach you need to take as you go forward on your quest for healthy happiness!

If you learn to approach every day as the challenge in front of you instead of looking weeks months or years down the road you will find success in your quest for happiness.

I have had articles in the USA Today over the past few weeks and I have been interviewed on local television.  Everyone wants to know why I make things sound so simple as I share about my quest for healthy happiness!

The truth is the equation is simple the work is tremendously difficult as is the focus and committment that is needed!

I will share my secrets in this blog.

I am including links to the media that I have been featured in and there will be a lot more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment