Sunday, January 9, 2011

Who the heck am I?

Many of you may take a look at this blog and wonder who is this person and why should I listen to anything he has to say?

First of all you only need to listen to me if you have interest in living a happier healthier life!

I hope that is of interest to you!  I have been athletic all my life and I excelled in Volleyball and Basketball!  I am a very successful Sales Manager at a Fortune 500 organization and I lead the Country in sales in FY2010.  I have found tremendous success personally and professionally over the last few years and most of it has come from a few very basic principles that I hope to share with you over the next few posts.

After the self analyzation that I mentioned you should think through in my post yesterday it is time to start thinking about a plan! 

What do you want to do differently in the next 3 to 5 days.  Identify something that is measurable and attainable for yourself and we need to see if you can accomplish it in the next few days.

Please share with me if it is not to personal and let me know if you have success.

No comments:

Post a Comment