Thursday, June 23, 2011

Trick Question!

Yesterday I kind of threw a tick question at you!

I hope you were able to take one of the tests I put on the site yesterday.

As you all know I lead a pretty healthy life....I eat right most of the time and I try and stay active.  I am 43 years old and on most of the tests I ranged from 95-100 in longevity.

What does that mean?

It means one thing I lead a healthy happy life today....in this minute I am making good decisions and I have set myself up for a long life if I continue down this path.....it does not mean that is a guarantee.  I can head down the highway today to a sales call and something could happen that could alter that number.....who knows in a few months I could say I miss my half dozen donuts a day or I want back  on the box of cookie in an evening diet and the number can be impacted.

I guess my point is that this is a great tool but at the end of the day it is information to either validate what you are doing to project a long life expectancy or it is a wake up call for you....either way it is information and now you can make decisions that can make things better...stay the same or head right down the wrong road!

No comments:

Post a Comment