Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Age Rules!

I am starting to think the death of us is working....the un-ending stress and demands each and every day is really wearing on the work force.

When you have wifi laptops blackberries and all our other wonderful innovations....we become to be engaged in work way too much than we should.

We are being pulled into the 20 hour work day and I am learning the value of the eight hour work day......I am not sure if I have ever had one but my dad has told me about them!

The eight hour work day...what a novel concept...get the things you need done while you were at work and enjoy your family at home....is it possible in this day and age?

I am not sure it is achievable in this day and age but we need to bring it back!

I am starting to think the death of us will be the 24 hour work day we need to learn to un plug disconnect...whatever it takes to chill out...the value of a few hours of relaxation daily are immeasurable so carve out the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment