Friday, February 25, 2011

TGIF

Another Friday and we head toward a weekend!

We are getting belted with a nasty winter storm today....school is cancelled just about everywhere and for once the hype that they laid into us last night was spot on....the weather hit about 6:00 AM and now it is a mess.

Message today is learn to anticipate the curve balls life may bring you!  I had a real good feeling the kids would be off school today so I thought ahead and planned out my morning and I am all over my schedule....Iusually walk for 45 minutes eat breakfast work out for 15 mnutes with weights and I am ready to go at 7:50.

Here it is 7:38 and I am ready to go...I knew if the kids were off I was going to shovel the drive way so i planned that into my morning in place of the walk and .................... bang .........................right back on track!

Think ahead and you will find yourself right where you want to be instead of reacting to what life throws at you all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment