Friday, August 5, 2011

What vs. When

I have so many people that think I am crazy for the eating patterns I am in.

My typical day is to start eating between 7:30 and 8....I then eat every few hours with my last snack around 10:45 at night 3/4 cup dry of quick oats with cinnimon and splenda and then I usually go to bed around 11:30.

I eat fruit oatmeal whole wheat high fiber bread chicken veggies turkey....all these things I eat frequesntly throughout the day.

All the people that say don't eat within four hours of bed and all the other stuff need to realize it is all relative it really has nothing to do with when you eat it is all about what you eat.

If you are big about weighing in for weight loss early in the morning you may not want to eat late as your body has not processed the food but outside of that it is all about what you are putting into your body not when you are doing it!

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment