Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What do you want to do with your life?

This is a bit off topic but it surprised me a little bit.

I saw an article this morning about the value of education....as my kids are starting school this week I found it eye opening.

The study was on the difference between High School drop out to Bachelor"s Degree in earning potential.

Finding's shocked me.
                                                                    Average Lifetime earnings
High School Drop Out                                     $973,000
High School Graduate, No College                   $1.3 Million
Some College, no degree                                   $1.55 Million
Associate's Degree                                            $1.73 Million
Bachelor's Degree                                             $2.27 Million

Go get that BA gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment