Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gremlins

My apologies gang.....we have had gremlins in the system since Monday.

I think we have it fixed but you have my apologies for any inconvenience.

One thought I had to pass on today was going back a few months and just testing all of you on your focus.

Without focus you will just float down the lazy river and you will end up wherever the current takes you.

With focus you gain direction and the ability to know that you have achieved the goal you had in mind because it was defined.

I have been amazed by people that want to achieve good grades, a promotion, maybe lose weight or build there fitness level.  I ask the simple question about how will you know when you have achieved your goal and people look at me sideways.

I further the dialogue by asking define good grades or how much weight do you want to lose?

What is your plan?

People have this thought that if they think it then it just happens....news flash my froends not so ..... you need a solid focus and you need a better plan ..... if you have a solid plan and you focus on that the goal is a slam dunk!

No comments:

Post a Comment