Thursday, November 17, 2011

What can I eat, and still lose weight?

If I could only tell you how many times I have been asked this question.

The sad thing is I always have the same answer.

If I could answer that question for everyone I would be a billionaire.

I can share with anyone that wants to put the effort in what to eat daily to lose weight but for people to blindly ask you what they should stop or start eating without spending time with me and really talking through their lifestyle is too hard.

Everyone wants the tweet type answer in the twitter genre we live in.

When it comes to weight loss there is no tweet that will suffice.

There needs to be good specific questions around solid specific goals.

When you know where you want your individual goal to be and you will be honest about activity and daily food intake it is pretty easy to put the weight loss equation together.

What I have found is that most people want the answer but they are not willing to truly share daily calorie intake or activity.

It is not until you are willing to understand those components and share them with someone that you can get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment