Wednesday, February 1, 2012

West Coast

I have been traveling the last few days.

In my travels I have been on planes with some people that have been picking my brain about weight loss.  I have tried to explain how important it is to stay even kiel if people want long term results instead of a little instant success.  I have tried to tell anyone that will listen long term weight loss success or finess will be based soley on whether or not you implement things in your life you can live with.

If you slowly evolve toward the end point that you need to get where you want long term you have a great shot at maintenance.  If you go crazy to lose five lbs you will feel good about the five lb loss for a few weeks and then you will be back to the place that got you in trouble to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment