Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

So I was talking about the 80/20 rule.

Just to make you all feel good about yourselves and to let you know I really do practice what I preach.

When I lost all my weight I went down about 12 pant sizes.  As I learned about fitness and healthy weight I put on about 30 lbs and I gained no pant sizes!  Very interesting how the body works when you fuel it with healthy ingredients.

That being said I am a junk food junkie and without my sweets or treats every day I think I would lose it!

The 80/20 rule works...it will work long term and it will keep you sane.  I have two awesome kids that did great on their report cards....my two awesome kids love CiCi's pizza....not a real good healthy option!  :)

They wanted to go so Sunday we took them.  I enjoyed pineapple jalapeno pizza and a bunch of their fresh Cinnimon rolls and Bavarian Custard pie.  This was the exception not the rule.  Today is Valentine's Day....Each person in our family get to pick a sweet treat for dessert at the local bakery and we are ordering pizza.  Again, exception not the rule.

I mention all this to show you can enjoy many things and still live happy and healthy lives.....make eight out of ten good decisions and you will be fine!  I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment