Friday, March 2, 2012

Sound familiar! This is the one and only key...I promise!

"On a Diet" or "Off a Diet"
How many times have you heard (or used) the old "I'll start a diet on Monday" excuse? The concept of being either ON or OFF the eating-right wagon can be pretty self-defeating -- there IS a middle ground! Think of eating smart as a lifestyle adjustment, and go into it knowing that celebrations and indulgences are part of life. So give yourself some wiggle room. If you eat sensibly 80 percent of the time and less sensibly the other 20 percent, you'll still be on the right track.

If you can buy into this you will win for life!

No comments:

Post a Comment