Monday, March 26, 2012

Lent

Lent means many thing to many people.

I have never been of the belief that I give up something for a short period of time.

I have always been an all or nothing kind of fellow.

Through this season that so many people sacrifice I have done some mental exercise.

I have tried to think about things that are going on in my life and I have tried to really decipher for myself what is part of my life that makes me a better person and what might make me a bit more of a challenge.

As I have thought about this stuff over the last few weeks one thing that I have really tried to focus on is the need to be kind to others not select others but everyone.

As I have come to this realization it has been very interesting to encounter new challenges daily.

If you are tired of physically challenging yourself try on a few mental challenges as you head through the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment