Thursday, December 29, 2011

Think about things!

Many people are very rash in their decision making at this time of year.

Take time to make up your mind on where you want to go this coming year.

If you quickly say I want to pay off all my debt or I need to lose 100 lbs or I must be off my cholesterol meds by February 1st....what will ahpen is that by February 2nd you will quit and end up in a worse place than when you started 2012!

The last three years I have watched the flurry in the fitness center's up ntil Valentime's Day.  I have seen all the people ordering things at restaurants early in the year only to see them quit the gym by the end of February or beign the Krispy Kremem runs by March.

If you make things achievable and attack the elephant in baby bites you will succeed.

As you head toward the weeeknd think about things you can live with and put some goals in place.  If you put a goal in place that you don't see yourself sticking to through July October or December of next year....scrap it and get a new one!

No comments:

Post a Comment