Saturday, September 24, 2011

Find a way to enjoy what you like!

Whether there are activities foods entertainment options you enjoy....whatever category it might fall into ..... find a way to enjoy.

I have had to work with my wife on this one in relation to food.

I have found that no matter what you desire if you deprive yourself to long you will sway the worng way at some point and not only give in to the temptation but many times it leads t a binge!

If there are things in life you enjoy, that are legal, make sure you allow yourself the activity or thing on occasion.

I LOVE cookies.

If I had to go a few days without a cookie I would be miserable.  My wife has worked incredibly hard to find pretty healthy cookie options for me.  Oatmeal, peanut butter, snickerdoodle it does not matter she has found me options.

This is a great way to go about things don't let a want or a desire upset you just find a good way to partake or enjoy.

If I am going to give in to my cookie temptation.....why fight it?  Come up with a good option you enjoy and make it part of your life....the results will follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment